Khao Yai National Park is Thailand's most popular national park
Khao Yai National Park is Thailand's most popular national park, 200 km. northeast of Bangkok , is covering an area of four provinces: Prachin Buri, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima and, Nakhon - Nayok, with many rare species of fauna and flora and over 20 waterfalls. The park encompasses a wide variety of habitats, including evergreen forest and glass lands. Khao Yai is a natural choice for a Wild Watch adventure.
Destination : Thailand
Place : Bangkok - Nakhon Ratchasima
Price : 3,500 THB/adult and 2,700 THB/child (Not over than 130 cms)(Minimum 2 pax)
(This program included pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok,English speaking guide and Lunch)
Tour Type : Join-In
Duration : Everyday 06:30 a.m. until approximately 07:00 p.m.
Start and End : The Trip start from Bangkok, and return to Bangkok
Suitable For : Adventure Traveler, Couple, Family, Single Traveler
Activities : Ox Cart Ride, Easy Coking, Soft Trekking, and Elephant Ride.
06:30 hrs Pick up from hotel in Bangkok in a comfortable, a col mini van.
It is an easy two-hour drive from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
07:30 hrs Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and We stop over at he local morning market, is an incredible insight go traditional Thai life on the way to break up the journey a little bit before going on an ox-cart ride at a local farm (Ban Kwian)
09:30 hrs Visit our friendly animals at a local farm included are oxen, horses, ostriches, gese and goats where we have a twenty minute
drive on ox cart ride, through rice paddy fields and farm, especially getting to wear Thai hats!. It's a lot of un and we get some great views of the lush mountainous terrain
10:30 hrs Entering to Khao Yai National Park (World Heritage).
11:30 hrs Lunch will be provided at local restaurant. We will take lunch a delicious Meal wil be set up at Our Thai Style Wooden Home’, is located at a local farm. Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself.
13.00 hrs After lunch, Continue by vehicle to visit Khao Yai National Park. Soft Treking through the jungle to ‘Haew Narok Water Fall’ Time for soft-trekking in the evergreen forest, then you will reach the biggest waterfall in this park. In the National Park we see lots of monkeys by the roadside.
The Khao Yai National Park has it’s own uniqueness, the 200 steps stair leading to ‘Haew Narok Water fall’.
Then it is on to the national park and some great photo opportunities at a wonderful waterfall. The viewing platform is at he bottom.
15:00 hrs We drive to The Jungle House hotel.,Then the highlight of the day; the elephant ride is a once in a lifetime experience!
You will be enjoy and exited with elephant riding among the forest and crossing the creek as well.
Starting of on a seat, the mahout let you ride on it's neck if you chose to, the elephants are so friendly. The chance to ride the elephant without a Mahout was brilliant! The Mahout is nearby taking photos though which is great. These creatures are breathtaking & majestic and you can buy some bananas to fed the elephants at he end of the ride.
19:00 hrs Thereafter return to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 07:00 p.m. (up to your group, your guide or situation at here.)
Things To Bring : Trekking shoes or sport shoes, Long trousers, Long shirt, Personal Medicine, Hat, Camera
Included in the price :
• Transportation on tour by comfortable mini van, vehicle or car.
• We also provide Passengers Insurance Travel Planing Services For Every Traveler.
• Licensed English Speaking Naturalist Tour Guide.
• Visit our friendly animals at a local farm or Ban Kwian. * A twenty minute drive on Ox Cart Ride. * We provide Refreshing Towel at the ending of ox cart riding * Coking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself :- Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam), Easy Thai Hot & Sour Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Gong), etc.
• Lunch including bottled water and fresh fruits from the local morning market excluded soft drinks.
• National Park Entrance Fees. ,Soft Trekking nature through the Jungle with Naturalist Tour Guide.
• We provide bottled water and Refreshing Towel to clients at the ending of soft trekking. • A thirty minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
• We provide raincoats and lech socks in rainy season.
• We provide first aid kits but you may like to bring your own, especialy if you are alergic to certain drugs, or want aded items.