Phang Nga Bay
PHANG NGA BAY
Trip Description : For an adventure of 007 standards that wont ever be forgotten come explore Phang Nga Bay. Book now and let us guide you to many wonderful places such as the exquisite fishing village of Koh Panyee, where the house's are built on stints and explore the amazing Talu Cave. We will show you almost all of Phang Nga Bay. Travel with us by canoe and visit Talu Cave, James Bond Island and Koh Panyee, and on a half day trip build memory's to cast a lifetime.
Destination : Thailand
Place : Phuket
Price : 1,500 THB/adult and 1,200 THB/child
Tour Type : Join-In
Duration : 07:30 to 17:00
• 09:15-10.15 hrs : Pick up from hotel by minibus and Head forward to Phang Nga by coach.
• 11.20 hrs : Visit Suwankuha Temple (Money Cave), exploring Buddha cave, statactites, stalagmiges, a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome you in front of the temple. A good time for photo taking.
Cruise around Phang Nga Bay en-route National Park,Travel to Kasom Pier by Long tail boat and do some sightseeing at Phang Nga Bay National Park
Mangrove swamps. Visit the renowned Lord Cave. When you emerge from the the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Khao Chang. You can see glimpse of daily lofe in sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo before reaching the Island of Ping-Kan, better know as Jame Bond Island.
• 12:30 hrs : Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood, fruits, your favorite tea or coffee at Panyee Village.
• 14.30 hrs : Depart to Phang Nga jetty and return to Phuket Island.
• 17:00 hrs : Arrive back to your hotel
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking guide, Boat Fee.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Included Canoe boat.
Remarks: The program is subject to change without prior notice according to weather and tides condition but an enjoyable day is assured. All times are approximately