Get a taste of Northern Thailand on this one day Chiang Mai Trek to the Mae Wang Area. You will visit Hmong, Karen hill tribes, a waterfall and also trek through the forest in the Mae Wang area. Elephant riding and bamboo rafting on the Mae Wang River is also included in this one day trek.This is an ideal trek for those of a less energetic nature as the walking involved is shorter and easier going than on the other single day treks featured and there is no white water rafting only the more relaxed bamboo variety.
Destination : Thailand
Place : Chiang Mai
Price : 900/adult and 750 bht/child
Tour Type : Join-In
Duration : 08:00 to 17:00
• A pleasant scenic trip to the north of Chiang Mai. Amidst lush tropical jungle visit elephant camp and ride on the elephant into the forest.
• Take a walk to visit Meo Hill tribe village.
• After that back to have lunch.
• Drive to visit Karen hill tribe village and the Mae Wang waterfall. Enjoy swimming.
• Drive back to take a bamboo raft.
• Lastly return to town