Bangkok's Landmark Tour :This tour brings you to the most distinguished temples in Bangkok : Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok; Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple; Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn.
Destination : Thailand
Place : Bangkok
Price (Join-In) : 2,800 THB/adult and 2,300 THB/child (Not over than 130 cms)
(This program included pick up from hotel and drop off, English speaking guide,Lunch)
***We are operate on Sunday and Tuesday.
Price (Private) : 4,800 THB/person (2 Paxs)
Price (Private) : 4,000 THB/person (3 Paxs)
Price (Private) : 3,500 THB/person (4-6 Paxs)
Tour Type : Private & Join-In
Duration : 08:00 to 16:00
- Pick up from hotel around 07.30 AM
- Visit to Wat Traimit (Temple of the Golden Buddha) this is the world's largest solid gold statue Buddha, cast about nine centuries ago. The image is three meters high , with a weight of 5.5 tons (5,500 kilograms). It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok (District of Samphanthawong, in Chinatown),Thailand.
- Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) it is Bangkok's oldest and largest temple. The gigantic gold plated reclining Buddha with inlaid mother-of-pearl soles is highly revered among Buddhists.
- (Optional 200 THB/person)(Please pay directly to our guide) Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thon Buri period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
- Lunch at restaurant (Thai Food and International Food)
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor's itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- Wat Benchamabophit: (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is "the perfect architecture of Thai art". A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
- Vimanmek Royal Mansion: (Castle in the Clouds) this is the world's largest building made entirely of golden teak. Removed from Srichang Island in Chonburi province, it was rebuilt in the Dusit Palace in 1900 by the command of King Rama V
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
Remark: Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not used inside the buildings.