Trip Description : Caves: Created by Mother Nature, shaped by time over the ages. Living caves: A world out of time, a wonderland filled with a gallery of natural sculptures.Phang-Nga Caves Discovery - Let Us show you an underground world of mystery and splendour. It has taken Mother Nature millions of years to create the beautiful caves you will walk in to experience. Some of the natural sculpture is so fragile that your fingertips could destroy it. Some is so tiny that you would miss it completely without the assistance of our guides. Most is so majestic it will take your breath away.
Destination : Thailand
Place : Phuket
Price : 2,000 THB/and 2,000 THB/child
Tour Type : Join-In
Duration : 07:00 to 17:00
Duration: pick up 07:00-8:00
07:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel by minibus
• You will explore your first cave at Wat Tham Thep Nimit
• Then a short drive will take you to the pier. Alocal long-tail boat will transport you to the water-bound cave of Tham Lod, a tube-shaped cave. Continue on to Tham Hua Galok cave, also reached by long-tail.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant built over the water with panoramic views of Phang Nga Bay
• After lunch, you'll enjoy the highlight of this tour, the cave of Tham Prasat Nara Kheering - feast your eyes on the most magnificent world that nature has created. This may well be one of the most beautiful caves in the world.
• This cave was discovered by the resident monk in 1989. Secretely enjoying its magnificence, this monk worked 7 years to discover it in full and create simple walks and lights before he made it available for viewing. Staff of PUT - ECO Ad
On the return journey, we'll visit a beautiful pagoda on the top of a hill in the countryside.
• Depart from Kasom Pier
• Cold towels and refreshments are always available in the mini-bus. There will be one rest/coffee break.
17:00 hrs Arrive back to your hotel
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking guide and high speed boat.
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
Remarks: The program is subject to change without prior notice according to weather and tides condition but an enjoyable day is assured. All times are approximately